1. Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
3. Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
4. Share seven facts about yourself
7 Facts about Me
- I use very strong lenses. When I take them off, everything becomes a blur. Thank God for the person that invented glasses otherwise I’d be moving around as blind as a bat and the only thing I’d be able to see well would be my sleeves.
- I walk with a limp. It looks like I am “bouncing” though. It’s a result of hip necrosis.
- The earliest memory of me writing is 1997. It was about a boy who made a robot.
- I’ve never been outside my country except in dreams.
- I love Flavoured Tea. It helps me deal with stress and pain.
- I do not remember being over 50 kilograms. My BMI is fine nonetheless, thank you.
- There’s a lot you do not know about me. 🙂
The 15 bloggers I nominate are (15 are quite many though because I am either quite lazy or I have seen many would be nominees already nominated)
Lumpen, Kye. I discovered her last year. She was such a breath of fresh air.
Symon Kenny. His brand of humour is distinct. Check his blog out.
Kirabo, B. She’s an explosion of life in her writing. Visit hers soon.
Olee, Branch. When I grow up, I want to be like her.
Gloria. She’s real.
Lubega, Mark. This guy should blog more.
Calamity Jane :). I love her poetry. It’s very beautiful. Well written.
Gatera. Because she’s TLC’s 1994 album.
Kangye. I’d like to read his seven.
Petesmama. Yes. I had to 🙂 And because she’s not blogged in a while.
Denise. Because her blog is a potent drug.
Brian. His rants are the most meaningful rants.
Pru. Her blogs always make good sense.
Ms Edna. Would like to see her blogging more.
Ayam, Patra. The low-key disses in her blogs are always amusing. Her last blog though was quite an inspiration.