This is the eleventh hour. The day before the final day of the challenge. I am not surprised by the number of posts today. Nonetheless I am totally appreciative of the quality of today’s posts.
- Nare – What’s the Role of Ministry of Information?
Human error playing a key role in #Ebola survival not the healthcare system
- Scare-a-Hero – The Day Stephen Bought Some New Car Insurance
Go Straight to the Top to Get Services Fixed
- Pru’s Notebook – The Tale of a Lost TV Remote
- Rabelah’s World – My Colorful Week
- Darlyne Komukama Photography – A Partially Submerged Boat
- Kahill Insights – Where Are You From?
- It’s Never That Serious – Jack of All Trades
- Hope Never Runs Dry – Two is Company (Pesty Pets)
- In Bits of Many Stories – A Poem for Mama
- Ibrahim WK Batambuze IV – Who Are Our Heroes?
- Sanyu Means Joy – The Fault in Our Ugandan TV Commercials
- Elmer Spot On – Ugandan Music
- Futures Past – When the Sun Sets
- Fodexpressions – Deal Or No Deal!
- sheME – Are Ssengas Relevant in the Dot Com Era?
- Comic Tales From Uganda – The Craft of Being an Omwogezi
- Joel Jjemba’s Blog – That is All I Want
- Ortegaian – The Value of Networking